A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - LAUNDER CENTERS STORES, L.P.
2014 - LAUNDERS CENTERS STORES, L.P.
Around the Web
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- As Online, Physical Retail Stores Merge, What Is The Future Of The Storefront?
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ecommerce has skyrocketed, yet "the brick-and-mortar store is still very much a part of the customer journey," says Michael Klein, head of retail, Adobe. Klein discussed how online and physical retailstores are merging in a conversation with "Email Marketing Daily."
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.
- Toys ‘R’ Us, Crippled by Competition and Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The toy store chain will get $3 billion in financing to continue paying employees and suppliers as it deals with Chapter 11.
- Retail Stores Made Elmira, N.Y., an Unlikely Success---Now They're Gone
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
To understand the ripple effects of the collapse in traditional retail, look no further than Elmira, N.Y. The surrounding county, famed for its trail-blazing mall, is more exposed to 2017’s brick-and-mortar carnage than almost anywhere in the U.S.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.