The corporation’s mammoth Vision Fund, which has been on an investment spree in recent weeks, didn’t write this check but it does have an option to participate at a later date.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LATIN OPTIONS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- SoftBank Bets $250 Million on Small-Business Lender Kabbage
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Latin Amateur Amateur changes dates to accommodate visit by Pope Francis
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The 2018 Latin America Amateur Championship is changing dates. Instead of being contested Jan. 18-21 at Prince of Wales Country Club in (...)
- Latin America Key to U.S. Response to Venezuela
By Suzanne Gamboa - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
As the situation in Venezuela escalates, experts say the U.S. needs Latin America and the rest of the international community to apply pressure on the South American country.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Large Companies Oppose Idea for Taxing Foreign Profits
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Congressional Republicans are trying to write new rules for taxing foreign profits of U.S. corporations, and a group of large, influential companies is warning against one prominent option.
- Pence goes to Latin America, following Trump's warning to Venezuelan leaders
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017