FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Google is partnering with AutoNation, the country's largest auto dealership chain, in its push to build a self-driving car.AutoNation said Thursday that its dealerships will provide maintenance and repairs for Waymo's self-driving fleet of Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The agreement will include additional models when Waymo brings them on line.Terms of the multi-year deal were not disclosed.Google has been partnering with a number of car-centric companies like Avis, the ridesharing company Lyft, and Fiat Chrysler.AutoNation Inc., based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, runs about 360 dealerships in the U.S.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LATIN AMERICA TURBO AUTO REPAIRS INC.
Around the Web
- Google and AutoNation partner on self-driving car program
Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Latin America Key to U.S. Response to Venezuela
By Suzanne Gamboa - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
As the situation in Venezuela escalates, experts say the U.S. needs Latin America and the rest of the international community to apply pressure on the South American country.
- Pence goes to Latin America, following Trump's warning to Venezuelan leaders
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- HIGHER-PROFILE PENCE VP's Latin America trip fuels 2020 speculation
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Latin Amateur Amateur changes dates to accommodate visit by Pope Francis
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The 2018 Latin America Amateur Championship is changing dates. Instead of being contested Jan. 18-21 at Prince of Wales Country Club in (...)
- Critic’s Notebook: Puerto Rico Mattered at the Latin Grammys. So Did Salsa.
By JON PARELES - Friday Nov 17, 2017
As anti-immigrant sentiments spread and natural disasters have torn through Latin America, the awards became a showcase for Latin pride and solidarity.