A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LAST STOP TO RECOVERY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Matt Harvey’s first rehab start set: Where will he pitch?
By Mike Puma - Friday Aug 11, 2017
PHILADELPHIA — Matt Harvey’s season is moving toward a return to the Mets. The right-hander’s next step will be a stop Saturday for Single-A Brooklyn at the Hudson Valley Renegades in Wappingers Falls, where Harvey will make his first rehab start in his recovery from a stress injury in his right scapula. Harvey, who has...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- Down a man and two goals, SF Deltas stun NY Cosmos late to tie
By Douglas Zimmerman - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
You can never count out the San Francisco Deltas. Down by two goals and a man after Michael Stephens was ejected with a straight red, substitute striker Devon Sandoval scored a brace in the last ten minutes to earn the Deltas an important point away at MCU Park in Brooklyn. New York took the lead