Ten years ago “Spygate’’ consumed the NFL with a news cycle it wished never got started. It wrecked relationships, cost the Patriots draft picks and money, and forever tarnished the reputation of the franchise and its Hall of Fame-bound head coach, Bill Belichick. Eric Mangini, then the Jets coach, blew the whistle on the Patriots...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAST DANCE FOREVER AND A DAY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Recalling Spygate wreckage, the original NY-Boston scandal
By Mark Cannizzaro - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo’s Testimony Left Some Feeling Shortchanged
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The bank told Congress last year that it had fully disclosed misconduct. But later reports indicate it knew more, prompting a call for new hearings.
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.