Laser hair removal means no more nicked skin, rough stubble or shaving cream mess. But is it safe—and does it last?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LASER STUDIO PLUS SKIN CARE ADVANCEMENT INC
Around the Web
- An Ouchless Guide to Laser Hair Removal: The Pros and Cons
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- New Skin for 7-Year-Old Boy Marks Advance in Gene Therapy
Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
In a significant advance in organ regeneration and gene therapy, researchers created a new, healthy skin that covers almost the entire body of a 7-year-old boy with a life-threatening genetic disorder associated with skin blistering.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.