"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LARRY E. KNIGHT, INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- From Driverless Cars to Flying Cars: Former Google Engineer Also Worked on Larry Page's Project
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Google co-founder Larry Page’s flying-car startup enlisted star Google engineer Anthony Levandowski to work on the project, according to people familiar with the matter, months before Mr. Levandowski left the tech giant last year, allegedly with trade secrets, for rival Uber Technologies Inc.
- Former Rutgers football player charged in ‘revenge killing’
By Zach Braziller - Monday Aug 7, 2017
A former Rutgers football player who returned home to Michigan to be closer to his son is being charged with murder. Lester Gene Liston Jr., 22, is accused of killing Larry James Dunn on July 30 in what is being described as a revenge killing, according to MLive.com. The former Scarlet Knights linebacker is being...
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Stars, Golden Knights honor Las Vegas victims before opener
Saturday Oct 7, 2017
Stars, Golden Knights honor Las Vegas victims before opener