An economic impact study of San Diego’s emerging genomics industry counted 115 genomics-related companies operating in the region that directly employ over 10,000 people, and drive about $5.6 billion worth of annual economic benefits throughout the area. “San Diego is really end-to-end in genomics, from start to finish,” said Kirby Brady, who oversaw the study […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LANYON SOLUTIONS, INC.
2014 - THE ACTIVE NETWORK OF DELAWARE
2014 - THE ACTIVE NETWORK, INC.
Around the Web
- Economic Study Ranks San Diego Near Top in Genomics Innovation
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- San Diego declares health emergency to combat hepatitis A outbreak
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Back to the (Near) Future: Join Us for San Diego Life Sciences 2022
By Jacquie Ogonowsky - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In 2010, Xconomy convened “San Diego Life Sciences 2030,” a séance with the soothsayers of San Diego as they gazed into the future at what the local life sciences landscape might look like 20 years from now. This December, we are gathering some visionaries from the past and present for another look into the future—only […]
- Chef Brian Malarkey Shares His Favorite Food Experiences In San Diego
By Ariel Woodruff - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Chef Brian Malarkey of Herb & Wood shares 15 food hotspots in San Diego, California. Did your favorites make the cut?
- 2017 San Diego Padres Instructional League Roster
By Vince Lara-Cinisomo - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- For The Second Year In A Row A ‘Star Wars’ Movie Will Be Absent From San Diego Comic-Con
By jasonnawara - Monday Jul 3, 2017
For the second year in a row, San Diego Comic-Con won't be getting a look at a live-action 'Star Wars' movie.