Facebook, Google and Amazon are coming under increasing pressure by regulators concerned about their growing power.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LANTICNET INTERNET SOLUTIONS INC.
Around the Web
- Internet Giants Face New Political Resistance in Washington
By CECILIA KANG - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- As the Digital Divide Grows, an Untapped Solution Languishes
By Chris Berdik - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The crazy history and secret deals that gobbled up internet-ready frequencies long ago set aside for education.
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.
- Facebook Navigates an Internet Fractured by Governmental Controls
By PAUL MOZUR, MARK SCOTT and MIKE ISAAC - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The web is not as open as it once was, with nation-states exerting their power over the internet. Facebook and other tech companies are dealing with the consequences.