The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LANDMARK RENOVATION AND REPAIRS LLC
Around the Web
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- White House goes under renovation during President Trump's vacation
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Monday Aug 7, 2017
On the list of repairs: the replacement of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system, as well as restoration of the South Portico's steps.
- Remodeling an icon: A sneak peek inside the Space Needle renovation project, high above Seattle
By Kurt Schlosser, GeekWire - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
With the sun setting behind the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainier showing off behind the skyline on a crisp November night, the only thing missing from this quintessential Seattle view was the city's most iconic landmark, the Space Needle. But the Space Needle was our vantage point on Monday evening.