At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jul 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2007
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2007 - LANDMARK EQUITABLE PROPERTIES CORP.
Around the Web
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.