BBDO NY President John Osborn succeeds Monica Karo as CEO of the Omnicom media agency. Karo is shifting to the global role of Chief Client Officer OMD WW.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ATEF GASEM KARASNEH
620 E. MAIN ST, APT 5A
JEFFERSON VLY, NEW YORK, 10535
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LAMAR 5 INC
Around the Web
- Osborn Succeeds Karo As CEO OMD U.S.
Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Used car buying site Carspring goes quiet after Rocket Internet pulls investment
By Steve O'Hear - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Carspring, the London and Berlin-based startup that makes it easy to buy a used car, has gone quiet, amid reports that its recent £5 million in Series B funding fell through. According to sources, Rocket Internet has pulled its investment in the company, which it co-founded with ex-McKinsey management consultants Peter Baumgart and Maximilian Vollenbroich. Read More
- Kahlil Joseph’s New Film Is Steeped in Harlem’s History. And His Own.
By DANIEL McDERMON - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The director Kahlil Joseph, who has worked with Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar, presents his most personal work to date at the New Museum.
- Jaguars looking for another big game from 'Mr. London' Allen Hurns vs. Ravens
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Allen Hurns has come up with big plays in both of his games for the Jaguars in London.
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.