After coming up short in May, lefty throws no-hitter.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAKEWOOD PRESERVATION LLC
Around the Web
- Lakewood’s Nick Fanti Finishes History
By Josh Norris - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Joel Osteen Says Lakewood Church Is Open to Harvey Victims After Criticism
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The church had initially said that its building was inaccessible because of “severe flooding.”
- Lakewood BlueClaws Purchased By Shore Town Baseball
By Josh Norris - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The former CEO of Mandalay Baseball is back in the minor league game.
The post Lakewood BlueClaws Purchased By Shore Town Baseball appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Megachurch Pastor Defends Not Opening to Harvey Victims
By Kalhan Rosenblatt - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Joel Osteen, who runs the 16,000-capacity Lakewood Church, has been criticized on social media for not opening his doors to Hurricane Harvey victims.
- This strange app lets you rent a swimming pool
By John Crudele - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
This is apparently no joke. The Asbury Park Press is reporting a new wrinkle in the so-called “sharing economy” that already includes Uber, Airbnb and many others. This one is a Lakewood, NJ, company that is trying to get people to share their swimming pools. This is for real, says the paper. “Pools For U”...