“Dunkirk,” a World War II movie directed by Christopher Nolan, found an audience despite being considered a more serious film than usual summer fare.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 1968
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1968 - LAKE CITY ENTERPRISES, INC.
Around the Web
- ‘Dunkirk’ Exceeds Box Office Expectations as ‘Valerian’ Bombs
By BROOKS BARNES - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- 'Dunkirk' Triumphs at Box Office
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Executives at Time Warner Inc.’s Warner Bros. breathed perhaps the biggest sigh heard in Hollywood this summer as a costly World War II epic opened successfully.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Dunkirk’ And ‘Girls Trip’ Perform Better Than Expected
By Dustin Rowles - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Christopher Nolan continues to be Hollywood's only blockbuster director of original properties.
- 4 killed in small plane crash outside Salt Lake City
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”