Epic intellectual property battle: San Diego Comic-Con versus Salt Lake Comic Con.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAGUNA PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- “Comic-Con” trademark may have to activate superpowers to survive attack
By David Kravets - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- California Today: California Today: The Rise of the Super Commuter
By MIKE McPHATE - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Monday: California’s brutal commutes, a tense protest in Laguna Beach, and hydrofoiling in the San Francisco Bay.
- San Diego declares health emergency to combat hepatitis A outbreak
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Chef Brian Malarkey Shares His Favorite Food Experiences In San Diego
By Ariel Woodruff - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Chef Brian Malarkey of Herb & Wood shares 15 food hotspots in San Diego, California. Did your favorites make the cut?
- Economic Study Ranks San Diego Near Top in Genomics Innovation
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
An economic impact study of San Diego’s emerging genomics industry counted 115 genomics-related companies operating in the region that directly employ over 10,000 people, and drive about $5.6 billion worth of annual economic benefits throughout the area. “San Diego is really end-to-end in genomics, from start to finish,” said Kirby Brady, who oversaw the study […]
- For The Second Year In A Row A ‘Star Wars’ Movie Will Be Absent From San Diego Comic-Con
By jasonnawara - Monday Jul 3, 2017
For the second year in a row, San Diego Comic-Con won't be getting a look at a live-action 'Star Wars' movie.