Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAFAYETTE ESTATES LLC
Around the Web
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Red-tagged Lafayette house perched atop a landslide on the market for $850,000
By Amy Graff - Friday Jul 14, 2017
This Lafayette home at 21 Chapel Dr. is perched precariously on top of a landslide and appears to be on the verge of falling off a cliff.
- Lafayette compound: Own it all or just a piece of over-the-top luxe
By Anna Marie Erwert - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Together as one property, this opulent Lafayette estate offers three parcels: a 3.6-acre lot with a mega-mansion and guest cottage; a 3.2-acre lot with a home and tennis, basketball and bocce courts; and a flat .98 acre undeveloped lot. The entire compound could be yours for $25 million. If that’s too much money, too much land,
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.