AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LADY PAULA DEJESUS, DPM, P.C.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- Trump’s Female Accusers Feel Forgotten. A Lawsuit May Change That.
By MEGAN TWOHEY - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
During his campaign, Mr. Trump said the women who accused him of sexual misconduct were liars. A defamation suit could give them a chance to confront him again.
- 'Paula Revere' and the Russians
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Clinton describes a meeting with Putin.
- Waldorf Astoria slashing its hotel rooms by more than 1,000
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The Waldorf Astoria said it will slash its number of hotel rooms by more than 1,000 in an overhaul that carves out most of its landmark building for condos. Confirming an exclusive report in The Post, the Waldorf’s owner, the Chinese insurance giant Anbang, said Friday it has tapped Aecom Tishman to begin a massive...