A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - LABOR MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- Cyprexx, Prempoint Launch Innovative Entry Management System
By Business Wire - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Cyprexx Services, LLC in partnership with Prempoint Inc. will be launching a new entry management system in Fall 2017. Lockwise™ is a new keyless entry management system that allows property access to be granted digitally. This device...
- Bay Area transit schedules for Labor Day
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Labor Day Transit schedules and other services Monday.