Thelma Golden, the museum’s formidable steward, is focused on a big building project and many initiatives at an important time for the institution.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - LA VISION LATINOAMERICANA, INC.
Around the Web
- The Studio Museum Has a Vision for Its Home. And a Power Player at the Helm.
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Critic's Notebook: At the Apple Keynote, Selling Us a Better Vision of Ourselves
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple’s annual program is an odd streaming TV event: an extended commercial that the faithful watch willingly.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country