A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 25, 2003)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 2, 1999
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1999 - LA ROSA MARGARITA GROCERY AND DELI INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Trader Joe’s recalls salads after supplier detects shards of glass
By Rachel Swan - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Grocery chain Trader Joe’s announced Saturday that it has recalled several packaged salads after a supplier found shards of glass and hard plastic inside. The company announced on its website that containers of its white meat chicken salad, curried white chicken deli salad and turkey cranberry apple salad may be contaminated if they expire on any date from Nov. 10 through 21 and are labeled with the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s “inspected” code P-40299. The warning applies only to white meat chicken and curried white chicken deli salads sold in Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas.