Eight pastry and chocolate houses keeping the French classic fresh and relevant.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LA PETITE MACARON, INC.
Around the Web
- Paris’s Best Macarons: A Guide
By LINDSEY TRAMUTA - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Kid ‘N Play
By Stitches - Friday Sep 1, 2017
You gotta know when to hold’em. Know when to walk away. Mother in Ronkonkoma hired a babysitter for her 9-month-old child and when she failed to pick up on time the sitter and her boyfriend left the bundle on a bench at Jake’s 58 Casino. Police played Texas Hold’em with the suspects as well as...