Entertainment Weekly is moving its headquarters from New York to Los Angeles to be closer to the publisher's new studio and the world the pub covers. It will be the only Time Inc. brand headquarteredin LA.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LA NUMERACION ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- 'Entertainment Weekly' Moves Headquarters To Los Angeles
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- The Grammys will return to LA in 2019
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Grammys will be held at the Staples Center for four years.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This French musical flick is better than ‘La La Land’
By Sara Stewart - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
If “La La Land” left you cold, take heart: There are better new musicals out there. Exhibit A: the French “Footnotes,” which sets its show tunes in a workers’ strike at a shoe factory. Sexy, eh? Actually, it is. Like the Emma Stone-Ryan Gosling vehicle, it pays homage to old Hollywood, but the plot —...