As France’s bread falters in sales and quality, Pascal Rigo has returned home from a corporate career in America to start a chain of small bakeries.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
839 UNDERHILL AVENUE APT. 4
MAMARONECK, NEW YORK, 10543
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LA MORENITA BAKERY, CORP.
Around the Web
- A Baker’s Crusade: Rescuing the Famed French Boulangerie
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- ‘The Great British Bake Off’ as We Know It Is Over. What Comes Next?
By LIAM STACK - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The cheerful British hit has been rocked by drama since it left BBC last year. Here’s what is next for the show and its original hosts.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country