Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LA MIES BAKERY, LLC
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
- TreeTop closes on $135 million residential complex in Far Rockaway
By Joe Anuta - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
TreeTop Development closed on the purchase of a $135 million residential portfolio in Queens on Tuesday. The complex consists of 916 units across four interconnected buildings at 711 Seagirt Ave. in...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- A Baker’s Crusade: Rescuing the Famed French Boulangerie
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
As France’s bread falters in sales and quality, Pascal Rigo has returned home from a corporate career in America to start a chain of small bakeries.
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- In Alaska’s Far-Flung Villages, Happiness Is a Cake Mix
By JULIA O'MALLEY - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The store-bought box, one of the few dependable food items in a place of scarcity, is tricked out for dinners and fund-raisers by many a “cake lady.”