A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LA BILLING CONSULTING, INC.
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Honolulu lawmaker proposes bill to have armed park rangers to deter homeless
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- 4 Things LuLaRoe Sellers Say About The Stress & Cost Of Their Job
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Aug 7, 2017
LuLaRoe, best known as the company behind the lycra leggings that at least six of your high school friends are trying to sell through Facebook, markets itself to freelance “consultants” as a possible pathway to financial independence and stability. But once again, LuLaRoe sellers are coming out of the woodwork to allege that this job is putting stress on their …
- I played Jake LaMotta’s wife in ‘Raging Bull’ — and loved him
By Cathy Moriarty - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
I met Jake LaMotta in ‘79 on the “Raging Bull” set in LA. He was there every day as a consultant. He was Jake — but he was not the Jake in the movie. Those years had passed. He was very calm, cool and collected. And he was funny. I’d be in costume, all dressed...