An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 31, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 05, 1976
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1976 - LA BIJOUTERIE INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- MLB, Fox Are 2 Wins Away From Dream LA v NY World Series
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Major League Baseball and Fox Sports are two wins away from having a dream New York-Los Angeles World Series, something that hasn’t happened since 1981.The New York Yankees can punch their ticket to the Fall Classic Friday night at 8 p.m. ET on FS1. The L.A. Dodgers have a chance to do the same tonight at 8:08 p.m. ET on TBS.If those particular pennant wins come to fruition, host network Fox gets the No. 1 and No. 2 media markets in the country for its season-ending best-of-seven series. It doesn’t get much better than that. (Though technically it could be a 1 versus 1: the Yankees played the New York Mets in 2000 in a true Subway Series.
- For Harvey Weinstein, a New York Lawyer With a List of Celebrity Clients
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Benjamin Brafman, who has represented Sean Combs and Dominique Strauss-Kahn, is known for his skillful cross-examinations.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”