Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LA BELLE LIFESTYLES INC.
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- That time Patti LaBelle accidentally bought a condom instead of gum
By Eric Hegedus - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Patti LaBelle is ready to stir it up for New York’s gay community when she headlines NYC Pride’s Pride Island concert on Friday night. The two-time Grammy winner — known for her wild outfits and soaring vocals on hits like “Lady Marmalade” (with LaBelle bandmates Nona Hendryx and Sarah Dash) and “New Attitude”— embraces her...
- A Young Patti LaBelle's Bedroom Closet Was Her Studio
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A wallflower as a child, the Grammy-winning singer grew to love the stage; using a broom for a mic in Philadelphia
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.