A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L. WOLCHUCK EMPLOYEE CONSULTANT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- At Google, Employee-Led Effort Finds Men Are Paid More Than Women
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A spreadsheet created by employees to share salary information shows pay for women is falling short of what men make at various levels.
- Baldwin's sexy photo shoot
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Baldwin stands by her faith
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017