A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - L.I.C. BROADWAY DELI & GROCERY CORP.
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Harold Prince, the Prince of Broadway
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Rediscover the award-winning work of Harold Prince in his show “Prince of Broadway,” a musical retrospective of his life and career.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.