A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5316 NEW UTRECHT AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11219
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L & S TOUCH MOBILE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Android zero-touch enrollment: seamless and secure enterprise deployment
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Return of First iPhone: 10 Years Later, So Slow, So Small
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Apple Inc.’s first iPhone was a touch screen wonder in 2007; Joanna Stern reviews it in 2017 and finds it is a reminder of how far mobile technology has come.
- TouchTunes Offers OOH Inventory Via DOmedia, Rubicon
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
TouchTunes Media announced on Tuesday it will take advantage of a recent partnership between DOmedia and Rubicon project to provide publishers with programmatic access to OOH inventory.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.