His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L & L SUPPLIES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Califia Farms Creates Art Murals In Brooklyn, San Francisco, L.A.
Monday Sep 11, 2017
Califia Farms is using a video posted on Facebook and YouTube to promote the billboards, suggesting that fans take a snap with the mural and share it on social.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Fake News Is Serious Problem For Supply Side, Too
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Fake news, with its tangible effect on our society and general worldview, poses some particularly interesting questions about the role of the ad-tech world. RTBlog conducted a Q/A with Marc Goldberg,CEO of Trust Metrics, to examine the landscape.
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.