The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L & L 5 847 INC.
Around the Web
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- L.L. Bean Runs Full-Page Ad You Can Only Read In Sunlight
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Sep 22, 2017
In a move that simultaneously evokes awww-neat childhood memories of “invisible ink” while also marketing an outdoor lifestyle brand, L.L. Bean has taken out a full-page newspaper ad that can only be read in the sunlight.To anyone picking up today’s New York Times and seeing the ad while indoors, it’s a largely blank space with just the Bean logo …
- How to use screen recording in iOS 11
By Monica Chin - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- How to use the new QuickType keyboard in iOS 11
By Mark Kaufman - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.