The conflict: A woman has sprung for a material-defying, ultramodern glass desk, and her wife won’t part with an Art Deco figure lamp. Three designers offer style-bridging solutions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - L&E GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, LLC
Around the Web
- Decorating a Home Office When a Couple Can't Agree
Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- LDS Church Gives $10 Million to Help Salt Lake City Homeless
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
The gift to Shelter the Homeless will create supportive and transitional housing near the church's global headquarters in Salt Lake City....
- The Flow Table Lamp Invigorates As It Illuminates
By Brian Barrett - Saturday Mar 4, 2017
The Flow Table Lamp is brilliant.