Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KYUNG HEE ULTIMATE MARTIAL ARTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Is McGregor Safe Fighting Mayweather? Ringside Physicians Say No
By JOE DEPAOLO - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The president of the Association of Ringside Physicians said he was surprised the Nevada athletic commission sanctioned the bout.
- Jon Jones Regains UFC Belt, Stopping Daniel Cormier in Third Round
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Jones completed his rocky journey back to the top Saturday night by beating his greatest rival in dramatic style.
- Karate kid: Georgia boy fights off kidnapping attempt with martial arts
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Chechen president: ‘We don’t have any gays’
By Michael Kaplan - Friday Jul 14, 2017
In the macho Chechen Republic, mixed martial arts (MMA) ranks as a de facto national sport. The nation’s 40-year-old dictator, Ramzan Kadyrov, is wild about in-ring combat. A number of Chechen fighters have stepped up to the big time and signed with America’s premier MMA fighting league, the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). After signing up...
- Mayweather Sees a Racial Double Standard in Megafight vs. McGregor
By JOHN ELIGON - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Racial themes have long been exploited in boxing to promote fights, and that has continued with the spectacle surrounding Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s fight against Conor McGregor.