Google blames the Mini’s touch control and disables touch worldwide for now.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KRYSTAL TOUCH WORLDWIDE, INC.
Around the Web
- Pre-release Google Home Mini goes rogue, starts recording 24/7
By Ron Amadeo - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- ‘Rattled': Jarrel Ponders How He’d Be Krystal’s Baby Daddy If They Didn’t Have Sex (Exclusive Video)
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
[...] this makes Jarrel a tiny bit unconvinced.[...] these two are hoping they can remain friends while co-parenting — you know, after Jarrel sees some concrete DNA results.“Rattled” explores the scary, exhilarating, frustrating, joyful and ultimately life-changing experience of parenthood as seen through the lives of five couples from across the country, according to the Discovery-owned cable channel’s official description.
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
- Echo Show Review: Alexa Gets More Intrusive With Camera and Screen
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Show gives a camera and a touch screen to its talking assistant Alexa, increasing her AI capabilities but also making her annoying to live with, Geoffrey A. Fowler finds.
- Return of First iPhone: 10 Years Later, So Slow, So Small
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Apple Inc.’s first iPhone was a touch screen wonder in 2007; Joanna Stern reviews it in 2017 and finds it is a reminder of how far mobile technology has come.
- Critic's Notebook: The Silent Film Returns — on Social Media
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Though we may still pop headphones in to watch a YouTube rant, social media has cultivated its own mute visual culture.