The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KRUSE ASSOCIATES, P.C.
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Call of Duty: WWII — The D-Day landing at Omaha Beach
By Dean Takahashi - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Call of Duty: WWII debuts on the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 3. We got an early look at the game at a review event, and we recorded footage of the opening battle on D-Day. Operation Overlord was the most dramatic event for the Americans in the war, and Sledgehammer chose to […]
- WH must convince China to eliminate N. Korea
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- 'HANNITY' Bolton: N. Korea crisis only going to get worse for US
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer will have land, air, and sea combat
By Dean Takahashi - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Sledgehammer Games showed off the latest trailer for multiplayer combat in Call of Duty: WWII. And it will give a new meaning to “boots on the ground,” as it will involve land, air, and sea combat. Sony revealed the new trailer for the game at its press event at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) game […]