A criminal complaint unsealed last week said illicit, under-the-table tactics were part of the college recruitment of Bowen, a standout high school basketball player.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KRISTY BOWEN D.O., PLLC
Around the Web
- Brian Bowen’s Path to Louisville: A Federal Case Study
By MARC TRACY and ADAM ZAGORIA - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Why these Canadians would take Trump over Trudeau
By Salena Zito - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
BUCKHORN , ONTARIO — Outside Dave and Ann Bowen’s cottage at Six Foot Bay, Buckhorn Lake shimmers in the early morning sunlight. It has rained so hard in the past four days that some of the docks — in front of each of the 16 cottages that line the shore — are immersed. The Bowens...
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
- Yellow Lemon Tree Foliage – Why Did Lemon Tree Leaves Turn Yellow
By Kristi Waterworth - Friday Jun 9, 2017