Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KOREAN BBQ GRILL INC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- The Five Best Grilling Apps For Your Epic Summer BBQ
By Dan Seitz - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Ready to fire up the grill this weekend? Download these five apps first!
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Man falls from roof, impales himself on BBQ rotisserie stand
By Associated Press - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
DANBURY, Conn. — Connecticut fire officials say a man fell from a roof and became impaled on a barbecue grill rotisserie stand, seriously injuring himself. Crews were called Tuesday morning to the Danbury social club, where authorities say a man fell about 10 feet and landed on the metal object. It punctured part of his...
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- What To Grill For The Fourth Of July, According To The Masses
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Assuming you don't have a smoker, these are the ten best foods to throw on your grill to make it an awesome holiday weekend.