Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KORE HOLDINGS OF NEW YORK, LTD
Around the Web
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Labor unions lead fight against NY constitutional convention
By DAVID KLEPPER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Labor unions are leading the fight against a New York ballot measure to hold a constitutional convention.
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- A Word With: Ron Livingston Loves to Play the Jerk
By KATHRYN SHATTUCK - Friday Oct 13, 2017
The star of the new series “Loudermilk” talks about his latest surly character, working with Harry Dean Stanton and the role that keeps on giving.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.