Less discounting and a focus on growing areas, like menswear, could reignite the retailer's shares.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KOR AIR CONDITIONING INC
Around the Web
- How Michael Kors Is Getting Back on Track
Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Six Dead After Florida Nursing Home Goes Without Air Conditioning After Irma
By NEIL REISNER and AMY HARMON - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Six people are dead and more than 100 have been evacuated to a local hospital from a nursing home that had no air conditioning following Hurricane Irma, the police said Wednesday.
- Michael Kors acquires Jimmy Choo for $1.2 billion
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Are the Jimmy Choos worth it? Michael Kors is going to find out. Michael Kors shelled out $1.2 billion to buy the Jimmy Choo shoe brand on Tuesday —a price tag that struck some analysts as staggeringly high, like a pair of $750 Jimmy Choo pumps. Kors Chief Executive John Idol called London-based Choo a...
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Delta Air Lines Refunds Ann Coulter $30 After Twitter Complaints
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The conservative commentator posted a barrage of criticism about Delta Air Lines on Twitter. Delta responded that her actions were “unnecessary and unacceptable.”
- Blistering Heat Wave Threatens Seattle, Where Only a Third Have Air-Conditioning
By MAGGIE ASTOR - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Heat will engulf the Pacific Northwest this week, sending temperatures as high as 104 in Seattle and 107 in Portland, Ore.