Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KOKOMO TANNING SALON INC.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Insurance Companies, Actuaries, Physicians Warn Against Repeal Of Obamacare’s ‘Individual Mandate’
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The various “repeal and replace” factions have targeted different aspects of the Affordable Care Act: Some want to slash Medicaid; some want to cut federal funding to Planned Parenthood; some say they must repeal taxes on tanning salons. One goal they all have in common is to get rid of the law’s “individual mandate,” the requirement that most people must …
- Ex-trader who worked for ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ funded lavish life off retirees: SEC
By Kevin Dugan - Friday Sep 29, 2017
An ex-trader who once worked at “Wolf of Wall Street” Jordan Belfort’s boiler room operation got sued by federal regulators on Friday for allegedly bilking nearly $6 million from retirees in a real estate scheme that funded an e-cigarette company and his visits to a tanning salon. Leonard Vincent Lombardo raised $7.1 million from more...
- US marshals: 'Fugitive of week' found tanning in backyard
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Teacher indicted for sending naked tanning bed pics to boy student
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- Fantastic Fest Review: ‘Let The Corpses Tan’ Is A Bonkers, Beautiful, Confusing Exploitation Homage
By Vince Mancini - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
'Let The Corpses Tan' is a beautiful exploitation homage that combines sex, crime, and gore, to confusing effect.