Ten one-hour episodes have been ordered for the scripted show that centers on Amanda, a socialite who runs off with a Renaissance Faire after her wedding plans fall apart.The show is a co-production between A+E Studios and IM Global Television.“Jenji has always taken interesting and unconventional worlds and given them heart and humor,” said Gateley.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KOHAN LAW GROUP, P.C.
Around the Web
- Jenji Kohan’s Renaissance Faire Series ‘American Princess’ Ordered by Lifetime
By Ryan Gajewski, provided by
- Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Evangelicals sue Southern Poverty Law Center over 'hate group' label
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- TODD STARNES: ABC: Christians defending liberty are 'hate group' - Southern Poverty Law Center brands some peaceful groups as 'hate groups'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- LawBreakers rewards Twitch Prime members with in-game goodies
By Mike Minotti - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
LawBreakers is just a weak away from its August 8 launch for PlayStation 4 and PC. And now director Cliff Bleszinski revealed today that his studio, Boss Key Productions, is teaming up with Twitch to offer in-game cosmetic items to subscribers of the streaming site’s premium service. Twitch Prime members will unlock a character skin, […]
- Columbia law school objects to military recruiters on campus; gives credit for joining anti-Trump group
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- LawBreakers gets team deathmatch and its first post-launch map
By Jeff Grubb - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Nexon and Boss Key are giving players a reason to return to LawBreakers, a low-gravity shooter from designer Cliff Bleszinski. Boss Key, the development studio responsible for the online multiplayer battler has launched a free map and mode for everyone who already owns LawBreakers. This is the first installment in a series of planned free […]