New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KOCO'S KORNER, LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- ‘Vigilante’ dad makes pervert regret creeping on his teen daughter
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A father in Oklahoma took matters into his own hands after learning a 33-year-old man was allegedly chatting up his teen daughter online — by luring the creep to the family home and assaulting him in the back yard. The father — who did not want to be identified — told KOCO that he learned...
- Sinclair Favors Consolidation, Downplays Value Of Local TV Newscasts
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Chris Ripley, president/CEO of Sinclair, doesn't think four, five or six local TV stations with news operations per market does anyone any good.
- 'Metroid: Samus Returns' Isn't an Action Game—Just Like the 'Alien' Movies, It's a Feminist Horror Tale
By Laura Hudson - Friday Sep 29, 2017
The comparisons don't stop at Samus and Ripley—both franchises find terror and power in the female body.