Forget about rain delays or missing flight crews. Climate change means the real problem for aviation will be heat waves.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KNOT GROUNDED AVIATION LLC
Around the Web
- Thanks, Climate Change: Heat Waves Will Keep on Grounding Planes
By Eric Niiler - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Confused pilot almost caused ‘greatest aviation disaster in history’
By The Sun - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Shocking new images show how an Air Canada pilot almost landed on four planes after mistaking a taxiway for a runway — narrowly avoiding “the greatest aviation disaster in history.” The aircraft passed just 59 feet above ground before pulling up again in the close shave at San Francisco International Airport on July 7. Newly...
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- After Deadly Crashes, Marines Ground Aircraft
By RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The 24-hour operational resets come after two accidents in recent weeks that killed 16 service members and left three missing and presumed dead.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.