George Saunders has won the Man Booker Prize for his novel “Lincoln in the Bardo.” In his review of the book for The Chronicle, Michael Berry wrote, “‘Lincoln in the Bardo’ takes a little-known historical incident and spins from it a work of fiction that plays to his greatest strengths, his eye for the intermingling of the tragic and hilarious, his ear for the speech and thought patterns of the wounded and confused.” The novel takes place during one night in 1862 when Abraham Lincoln’s son Willie is laid to rest.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KNIGHTSBRIDGE 14 LINCOLN PLACE, LLC
Around the Web
- George Saunders wins Man Booker Prize for ‘Lincoln in the Bardo’
By John McMurtrie - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- Fed could shrink portfolio: NY Fed's William Dudley
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017