Patch, the hyperlocal news publisher that spun out of AOL in 2014, is gaining traction and building a loyal audience base using a combination of community news and conventional subscription models, aswell as integrating with diverse news feeds and aggregators.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KNI CONSTRUCTION CORP
Around the Web
- We're Still Around, Making Strides In Hyperlocal Journalism
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Oakland approves Golden Road Brewing's plans to open Temescal beer garden and brew pub
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The City of Oakland has approved Golden Road Brewing's proposal to open a brew pub and beer garden in the Temescal neighborhood, a Golden Road spokesperson told SFGATE.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.