Unlike the questionable folk remedy version, this "super glue" is actually made to be applied directly to wounds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KNAFO ZOOLOGICAL MEDICINE AND SURGERY SERVICES, PLLC
Around the Web
- Adhesive Surgical Hydrogel Seals Wounds without Sutures
Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Portable MPM for Large Tissue Sample Imaging During Surgery
Friday Aug 25, 2017
On-demand histology reports, right in the operating suite.
- Can Autonomous Robots Solve China’s Dentist Shortage?
Friday Sep 29, 2017
Similar technology has recently been approved for certain dental surgeries in the United States.
- Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery for Hip & Knee Replacements Provides Actionable Intra-Operative Data
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Robotic-arm assisted surgery using the Stryker Mako System may yield better functional results for total hip, as well as for partial or total knee replacement patients due to the enhanced precision achievable when cutting/reshaping the joint, as well as the ability to carry out procedure planning both before and during the actual surgery.
- Visualizing Breast Reconstruction Outcomes Before Surgery
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The Crisalix System was developed to help patients visualize their post-operative breast reconstruction’s potential aesthetic outcome prior to surgery. Some surgeons find it invaluable in explaining the important nuances that will accompany the obvious changes in their patients’ appearance.
- Using Sharkskin to Keep Medical Equipment Sterile?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Sharkskin-like coating may prevent bacterial growth and prove to be an effective liner for medical equipment.