A gruesome crime in Guyana has threatened a tightly knit immigrant community in Queens, pitting Hindu against Muslim, rich against poor, and cousin against cousin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KMXR POWER CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Power, Corruption and Murder Roil Little Guyana
By LIZ ROBBINS - Friday Oct 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Paul Manafort’s Shopping Sprees Hit Home
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
Clothes maketh the man but they can also bringeth him down. The indictment of the former Trump campaign chairman indicated that he spent about $1.3 million in New York and Beverly Hills.
- Shinnecock Hills gets longer, more strategic for 2018 U.S. Open
By Bradley S. Klein - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y – When the world’s best players tee it up here for the 2018 U.S. Open June 14-18, they’ll confront a golf (...)