Her decision on the Remembrance Sunday duty was seen as a significant step in the monarchy’s transition to its next generation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KLIG FAMILY HOLDINGS II LLC
Around the Web
- Queen Elizabeth II Delegates Wreath Ceremony to Prince Charles
By SUSANNE FOWLER - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
- Prince Philip Makes His Last Solo Appearance, After 65 Years in the Public Eye
By DAN BILEFSKY - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Married to Queen Elizabeth II for nearly 70 years, the Duke of Edinburgh is retiring from most official engagements.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Diana’s Legacy: A Reshaped Monarchy, a More Emotional U.K.
By SARAH LYALL - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Twenty years after her death, Diana’s influence can still be felt in unexpected ways in Britain.
- Who Wants to Be King? No One, Prince Harry Says
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 32-year-old prince said in an interview with Newsweek that members of the royal family would be fulfilling their duties, rather than their desires, as Queen Elizabeth’s successors.