State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KLEO HOLDING CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- The Incredible Shrinking Sears
By JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
How a financial wizard took over a giant of American retailing, and presided over its epic decline.
- Alibaba's Tsai: Beijing Doesn't Have Unlimited Access to Chinese Corporate Data
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Executive Vice Chairman Joseph Tsai pushed back on perceptions that the Chinese government has access to all Chinese corporations’ data, as Beijing pushes for a stake in some of China’s tech giants.
- Phil Mickelson still holds hope for Presidents Cup spot
By Jeff Babineau - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – For Steve Stricker, it’s not as if he is sounding a distress signal from the middle of the ocean, but more of a (...)